Chamberlain Liftmaster LM750 MYQ Kit
LM750EVGB MYQ ‘Connected’ Package includes:
- LM750EVGB MyQ Enabled Roller Door Operator
- TX4EVS Two 4 Channel Remote Controls
- 128EV Wireless Wall Control
- 828EV Internet Gateway
- G771EVK Safety Sensors
- Additional Technical Information
Chamberlain Liftmaster MyQ Kit
– Internet Connected –
Great smart solution for your rolling garage doors!
The LM750EVGB, with MyQ technology, completes the family of MyQ enabled operators. For the first time, a rolling garage door operator can now be connected to the internet using the MyQ internet gateway 828EV.
(IR sensors 770E or 771EVK must be installed to use MyQ enabled operators)
Monitoring and control of the garage door is possible via smartphone or tablet using the MyQ App.
LM750EVGB MYQ ‘Connected’ Package
Chamberlain Liftmaster LM750 Automatic Roller Garage Door Operator – Opener Supersedes the models LM650 and RDO800.
This new garage door opener from Chamberlain Liftmaster exclusively suits residential roller curtain garage doors. The motor unit is mounted directly to the existing roll shaft and a forked device engages with the spoked wheel within the roll to provide the motion. For single, double car domestic and light industrial roller doors.
|Stay connected with MyQ
With MyQ, you can monitor and control your garage door, using your smartphone, tablet or computer from wherever you happen to be.
|Smart radio technology
Evolution operators are equipped with the best reliable radio that is a bi-directional radio. They don't only receive signal, they also sends signals back.
|Up to 5 years motor warranty
The long-time warranty demonstrates that LiftMaster provides premium quality products.
Immediate brightness, low CO2 emissions and avoidance of heavy metals and mercury in manufacturing.
Simple installation with standard tools.
- Includes two 4 channel remotes
- Comes with 2 button wireless wall control
- Quiet & powerful DC motor, only 59db
- Soft start and soft stop
- Self-locking gear system when garage door is closed
- For single, double car domestic and light industrial roller doors
- Long range encrypted radio technology
- Energy saving with low standby power
- Electronic never forgetting travel distance limits
- Automatic operating force adjustment for UP and DOWN travel
- Meets or exceeds international safety standards including SASO
- Manual disconnect system in case of power failure
- LED lighting
- 5-Year Motor Warranty
- 2-Year Warranty on all other items
- TÜV-tested to meet EN12453
- For doors up to 120kg / 18m²
|Input voltage||220 - 240Vac, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Drive system||Direct drive|
|Standby power||0.8 Watt|
|Rated load ( Torque )||25Nm|
|Temperature range||Minus 25 / plus 55 celcius|
|Installation orientation||Left or right hand side (limits)|
|Extension poles for deep reach||Yes x 2|
|Rated door area||18m²|
|Max door height||4.5 meter|
|Max door weight||120Kg|
|Min side room||45mm|
|Standard side room||95mm|
|Max. door axle diameter||35mm|
|Travel speed||13 seconds (2.3 high)|
|Number of drum rotations||4 1/2|
|Radio||EVO 433.92MHz rolling code|
|Number of memory registrations||64|
|Radio signal range||Up to 160 meters (free field)|
|Lighting||6 LEDs, ultra bright, 150 secs|
|Auto close ( IRs req'd )||Yes, 1 min, 5 min or 10 min|
|Soft start / stop||Yes|
|Automatic limit & force setting||Yes|
|Diagnostic LED system||Yes|
|Warranty - drive motor||5 years|
|Warranty - other items||2 years|
|Internal release device||Yes|
|Water - resistant rating||n/a|
Supplied with full instructions in English and a British 13amp 3-PIN plug.