- Additional Information
Wurth Chemical Fix
WIT-EA 200 Resin Anchor S/F
Polyester resin without styrene for universal uses. For heavyweight anchoring on concrete, solid masonry and perforated masonry.
On hollow masonry, make the hole with normal drilling instead of hammer-drilling in order to protect the internal chambers of the bricks, and use with mesh or sleeved bushings
For fixing machinery, railings and fences, metal beams, windows, wash-basins, radiators, sun blinds, cabinets, shelves, grates, etc.
- Coaxial cartridge
- A two-component chemical anchoring product, high quality and with excellent thixotropic properties
- Conforms to LEED requirements according to EQ C4.1
- Always use with static mixer provided with the cartridge
- Temperature-resistant: +50°C continuous and temporary max. +80°C
- Of a higher quality than other polyester resins present on the market
- Only one type of resin for use on several types of backing materials
- The Fill&Clean static mixer facilitates cleaning because it is equipped with a cleaning spatula
- Contains no styrene and therefore less odour
- Average resistance to chemical agents and weathering
- Anchorage of different accessories such as threaded rods, hooks, eyelets, threaded bushings etc.